Hockey Chart

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blogging Final!!!!

Sorry it's late, I had a job interview!

1. Describe the importance of blogging to modern day journalism.

Blogging provides a different way of releasing information to the public. It is also a way for bloggers to express their opinions and artistic talents in ways traditional print and broadcast journalism cannot. It is unaffected by deadlines, ap style or traditional ethics. It is important because it is rapid information at your fingertips and provides a variety of commentary and view points not normally seen in traditional journalism.

2. If you are going to continue to blog, why? or Why not?

My blog is a way to pass the time. I may not continue this particular blog, but blogging will soon become an everyday aspect of my career and I look forward to it.

3. If you were to keep blogging, how will you change your blog in the future?

I will blog to conform my place of work. So the blog may change, but how I blog will stay the same.

2 comments:

  1. Although it wasn't exactly relevant to my interests, I thought your blog was the best written of all the blogs in the class.

    ReplyDelete